Wednesday, October 6, 2021

Chinese Pinyin-English StarDict Dictionary

This Chinese Pinyin-English StarDict Dictionary is dictionary in very early development specializing on my Chinese pinyin parallel texts and TV radio newspaper news.

Download Dictionaries (from Google Drive)

use StarDict Editor to compile .txt dictionaries or use compiled files in folders

If you’d like I’d be happy if you to donate me money as a thank you for my dictionaries and parallel texts, and my site, if you’d wish.

You can find my email and other contacts at Contact page of this site and also please do write me - it'll be nice to know that what I do is useful for someone.

You can use my dictionaries in StarDict and GoldenDict on your computer, however I do personally prefer and recommend you to use ColorDict or GoldenDict Free on your phone.

sources: translate.google.com, wiktionary.org